Friday, October 16, 2009

Studies On Light




I decided to make several intuitive studies touched lightly with language articulation.  I also investigated the word "Light" in the OED and became aware that it has a multi-faceted, developed, historic presence in not only the English language but in ancient languages as well.  It is at home in the world of symbol and metaphor as well as in state-of-the-art physics labs where its wave/particle attributes continue to be discussed.   However strong its presence, its nature remains as illusive as ever. Light is life and energy giving in my daily world where I "move what I touch".  Light also provides a seamless bridge between my non-physical and physical and is present in my world of meditation and dreams.  Eyes shut, eyes open, it doesn't make any difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment